24 Sep Understanding New Electricity consumer rights Policy India 2020 (Draft)
let us know in depth – ELECTRICITY CONSUMER RIGHTS POLICY INDIA 2020
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER
- Know what is in the new Draft for reforming consumer rights for electricity policy
- How it affects each category of consumers CHARGES PAID TO ELECTRICITY PROVIDERs
- Why is being labelled as PRO consumer policy?
- What is the mention of PROSUMER – Producer + consumer
- We want you to send your feedbacks and suggestions to the
Government has only GIVEN 21 days time for suggestions from General Public and associations to send feedbacks and inputs for
ELECTRICITY CONSUMER RIGHTS POLICY INDIA 2020 draft before it is published on the parliamentary body.
watch the detailed video explaining the whole policy draft
We explain the whole NEW Right to Consumers POLICY DRAFT of 2020.
this video Provides you a complete outlook for the new electricity policy of India 2020.
Here we compare all the good and bad in these reforms and all the confusion, misinformation that is causing turmoil in the Solar power industry.
what is net metering?
what is gross metering?
how is it going to impact rooftop Solar PV plant adoption?
Is a new consumer policy right for Power producers?
Is it a PRO CONSUMER policy?
does it boost Prosumer adoption?